Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My new project

Although I have a six-disc changer in my car, I rarely ever listen to CDs anymore. Part of this has to do with the fact that I have an iPod, but mostly it's because I'm not taking long drives to and from Blacksburg or to and from Northern Virginia much any more. Also, a couple of months ago, when I thought I was getting a new car, I took all of my CDs out of my car and put them in my home office. Since then, they've been sitting on my bookshelf collecting dust. With so many good CDs forced to serve as homes for dust bunnies, I've decided I will make listening to each one of them again my new project. We're going to be getting more staff in our suite at work within the next couple of weeks, so this will be a great way to block out all the new noise coming my way. So far, I've listened to Nick Lachey (don't judge me, I had to throw the CD away anyway because it was all jacked up), the first (and best in my opinion) Britney Spears album and one other that I can't remember right now because that was on Friday and it's now Sunday evening. (I started this post Friday but I didn't finish it until tonight by the way) Anyway, look for more updates as I hit milestone listens (like my first 50 CDs listened to) and rediscover some great CDs. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment