Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Remember that creepy guy from the gym...

...the one who said he thought I was in high school right after he asked me if I had any kids? Well his creepiness has continued. Last week when I got back from vacation, I jokingly asked him if he missed me and he came close to me and said, "you're not my only girlfriend here you know, but you could be, but that's not up to me." Eww. Then today he rolled up to class in jorts. JORTS! Normally he wears inappropriately short running shorts (and our instructor calls him Ken doll), but I guess he forgot his workout attire today and was forced to wear jorts, gross. They were light blue when we started class and dark blue when we finished. Disgusting. Also, he thought my co-worker was my sister although we look nothing alike. When I told him my sister was also blond but lives in Greensboro, North Carolina he said, "why? does she work in a textile mill?" Uhh no, she works for a t.v. station jerk! This guy is seriously a creeper. I don't usually take my phone into the gym but I might next week so I can snap a pic of this creep!

1 comment: