Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Boyden Winery Canoe & Kayak Trip

I am super pumped because I just booked a tandem kayak river and winery tour on the Lamoille River in Vermont! Our three hour tour will begin at Umiak Outfitters Outpost and will end with a wine tasting and tour of the Boyden Valley Winery. The guy I talked to said we should bring shoes we don't mind getting wet and maybe a change of clothes to leave in the car, just in case. I really hope a change of clothes won't be necessary. I'm think this means I probably shouldn't bring my camera (or camerah as Jenna says on 30 Rock) or my phone which means I won't get to share what promises to be the beautiful scenery. Bummer. Also, my mom mentioned they limit the amount of alcohol you can drink at the winery since you have to kayak or canoe back, but I asked the guy while I was making the reservation and he said they bring you back. SCORE! This is why they call it a vacation. Five more work days until we leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment